Join Our Team
Oak Tree Therapy
Oak Tree Therapy is a growing psychotherapy practice that provides services in and around the Winnipeg area to adults, youth, children and families. Oak Tree therapists use wholistic, strength-based, anti-oppressive, and trauma informed approaches when walking with clients along their healing journeys.
- Provide exceptional counseling services to address client needs.
- Must have knowledge and experience in areas of trauma, depression, anxiety, abuse, loss, grief, self-esteem, suicide, and addiction.
- Must practice cultural humility and have knowledge and understanding working with diverse populations.
- Must have proficient knowledge regarding the comprehensive issues relating to colonization, intergenerational trauma, and residential school trauma.
- Able to work with children, adult individuals, couples, and families.
- Experience and knowledge using a variety of play therapy techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of the child welfare system considered an asset.
- Adhere to professional standards and best practices in conjunction with those set out by Oak Tree Therapy.
- Maintains appropriate case notes, reports, and client documentation.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or other Human Services field from an accredited university or college program.
- Must be registered with a professional licensing body within Manitoba that permits independent clinical practice.
- Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional computer skills required.
- Must have a computer and internet access for day to day operations and emails.
- A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle. Travel is required.
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Persons Sector (under three months old)
Application Submission Process: (must include the following)
* Resume – Providing detailed information about your education and employment history that clearly demonstrates your ability to the required job qualifications.
* Cover Letter – Outlining your understanding of the position and how your education/experience will contribute to the success of the position.
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hourly
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Psychotherapy: 1 year (Preferred)